Are you drowning in a pile of files, struggling to find that crucial document when you need it most? Are you juggling between various file formats like Office documents, emails, and PDFs, while trying to collaborate with colleagues? Do you find yourself locked in an endless cycle of sending and receiving documents with clients, only to discover duplicates cluttering your digital workspace?
If this sounds familiar, then it's time to introduce you to Edi. We understand the challenges our clients face when dealing with the ever-increasing complexity of file management. That's why we've designed Edi, a solution that will transform the way you handle your documents and streamline your workflow. Say goodbye to file chaos and hello to productivity like never before!
A Program Designed to Elevate the Digital Office
What features make Edi stand out?
- Standardized Organization. Standardizes all record folder structures generated within the program, ensuring a consistent structure for each client.
- Compliance with High Levels of Security. Adheres to the rigorous standards set by the SOC 2 Type II audit, attesting to our commitment to the utmost security and transparency. With our system, you have the capability to establish and manage access controls and access an audit trail to closely monitor each user's actions and platform activity. You can even trace the history of documents, including when a file was last edited.
- Replacement of Other Tools. Edi offers a PDF web editor, which replaces programs, such as Adobe. Furthermore, it is integrated to Office Web, you'll be able to work on Word, Excel, and Power Points within Edi.
- Technical Support. Edi offers unparalleled customer service, with a team dedicated to answering questions and a Customer Success Specialist who will be at your disposal to meet your needs in a personalized manner.
- Access your Documents from Anywhere. Enjoy the convenience of accessing the program from anywhere with internet connectivity, thanks to its cloud-based nature. Safely access your documents on Edi using your computer or tablet.
What are the benefits of the product?
- Annotate, fill out forms, edit pages, sign, and collaborate with the powerful PDF web editor.
- Combine, split, or convert file formats in within seconds.
- Work documents directly in the Cloud with our Microsoft Office integration.
- Accessibility and Collaboration:
- Work from anywhere that offers Internet access.
- Store all your files in the Cloud regardless of the format.
- Collaborate on documents in real-time.
- Structured Organization:
- Create and upload documents in standardized folders to keep all your records organized and easy to find.
- Automate folder creation for the entire organization, maintaining consistency and saving time on manual configuration.
- Assign access permissions to users and teams.
- Track, manage, and restore the different versions of documents.
- Monitor employee file actions with our audit log.
Important: Starting in 2024, Edi Desktop will no longer be available. The Cloud version allows updates and improvements to the program to be automatic, so you won't have to download a program to your computer.
Edi's Upcoming Updates
With the intention of always staying at the forefront of the latest advances in technology, Edi is constantly evolving with the integration of new functionalities, the latest focus being the Client Sharing Portal tool, which enables our clients to directly request and share files with their clients using Edi.
Interested in Edi? Please fill out our interest form.